Friday, September 9, 2011

Ins and Outs {August/September}

IN


Morning lattes - make me happy

Pinterest - It's fast and easy and I keep finding amazing pictures. Check out my page, if you're interested
Crate and Barrel wedding registry - I love everything there and don't feel ashamed adding and adding all kinds of pretty goodnesses to my list...ah...a girl can dream, right?
Bossanova radio station on pandora - it's soothing, rythmic, and helps me concentrate when at work
MAC eyeshadow in Coquette - it's a beautiful shade of olive green and grey.  I blend it on my upper crease line and bring it down a bit on lower lash lines...it creates a sutble smokey eye effect, perfect for every day.




OUT


Rain and humidity - my hair just doesn't like any touch of rain and it's been raining non-stop!
Having bad hair days...not fun and irritating!
Fragranced body care products - my dermatologist recommended I stay away from all kinds of frangrance. I am in no way giving up my beloved perfumes though, just so you know, Dr....no way!


{1,2}


Just look at this gorgeous display of perfumes, I'm in love with this picture...


What are your recent ins and outs?



0 comments:

Post a Comment