Sunday, January 29, 2012

weekend



  • I made coffee every morning and felt good to wake up early to the aroma of brewing java...this week, we've been enjoying Peet's Coffee  

  • I read my all time favorite book East of Eden and nearly finished it, but I can never get enough of this classic, it's a book of life - so many great lessons and thoughts to ponder about...I love it!

  • Finally, went to the post office and mailed our long-overdue Christmas and birthday gifts to both of our families...shame on me

  • Renewed our apartment lease for another year and scored a free carpet cleaning!

  • Browsed through shelves of World Market and ended up with Biscoff cookies, which taste delicious with my morning coffee as I type this...

  • Next in my agenda, is a trip to Trader Joe's....very exciting, right?!



What were some of the highlights of your weekend?


xx



0 comments:

Post a Comment