Monday, February 13, 2012

Warm Embrace...

{1,2}


I hope you are all having a wonderful start of Monday. My weekend was busy and exciting! On Sunday afternoon we decided to check out the Power of Chocolate festivities at the Smithsonian Native American museum and got caught in a crazy blizzard snow/rain on our walk over there. Once inside the museum though, the smell of freshly ground cocoa beans and brewing hot chocolate instantly warmed me up. After all the chocolate talk, smell and tasting I crave chocolate brownies! So, that's what I will be making on Valentine's day. We don't really celebrate the holiday but I like to at least bake something sweet for my sweetheart. I hope you are all having fun plans ahead and can share this holiday with a loved one...
xx



0 comments:

Post a Comment